Tuesday, February 16, 2016

My Girl Gigi

I just asked my roommate if she ever thinks what her life would be like if she looked like Gigi Hadid. I was genuinely curious if that was a thought other people had because I have it pretty much all the time. Her response was a weird look and a roll of the eyes. I don't think she fully understands my obsession with my girl Gigi. However, since Gigi wears workout clothes so often and looks absolutely amazing(probably because she would look amazing in a garbage but still), I decided that I'm gonna attempt to do the same. So my new fashion obsession is sports bras and workout leggings. I don't think I can remember the last time I wore a real bra. It's been fantastic not having to wear jeans or a real bra for weeks and I owe it all to my girl, Thanks Gigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment